Friday, October 8, 2010

100 Follower Challenge Winners!


Well, I did the drawing tonight.  I used random.org, and I added in the extra entries--don't worry.  I counted down my followers list, and two wonderful ladies won!  I have sent them messages, and here they are:
Kendra Smith and JulieandMax.  I will  wait for a week to see if they respond.  If they do not respond by this time next week, I will draw again.  

I did read the responses of those who filled out the google form, and I know that it has been suggested that I do more giveaways--I secured a few more things so more should be on the way.  And I hope to do more book recommendations as I read more books.  Thank you for your responses!


1 comment:

  1. yay! =] I emailed you back. let me know if you got it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here