Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Me On Monday 17th Edition



Welcome to the 17th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"

Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other! 

Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!

I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog.


Questions: 

1. What is the best dish you can make?
2. How often do you change your sheets?
3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
4. What is your favorite fruit?
5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
-------------------

1.  I honestly don't know.  I know that I am known for making one mean German Stollen!



2.  Okay, I try to do it once every 2  weeks, but I know I've gone a month or six weeks.  I tend to forget.




3.  Summer 2000.  The eight of us in our family went from Tacoma, Washington to Nashville, TN to Texas to Branson, to the Grand Canyon, etc.  We took 6 weeks, if I remember right.  

4.  
Need I say more?
    




























5.  Breakfast for dinner.  No contest.






1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love breakfast for dinner! We do it at least once a week in my house. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here