Saturday, October 9, 2010

ABC's of Me



Yes, I am stealing this from my friend over at Finding My Life in Faith.  But she said I could!

A:  Age 36

B: Bed Size Queen

C: Chore you hate--putting away laundry; I never mind doing it, but I hate putting it away!

D: Dog's Name--Sandy

E: Essential Start to your day--coffee, 2 cups with cream and splenda; computer!

F: Favorite  color--blue (royal blue or sky blue are my very favorites)

G: Gold  or Silver--silver!!

H: Height--5'5"

I:  instruments you play--my primary instrument is my voice; I play piano fairly well (seven and a half years of lessons); cello, flute, clarinet, trumpet, trombone, snare drum--learned to play them in college for my music training

J: Job  Title--Substitute Teacher  (or "guest" teacher)

K: Kids--Martha (almost 7 and a half!)

L: Living arrangements--double wide mobile home in the country, 5 acres, live with my parents and half a  year with my friend from England (he stays with us out in his room in the garage)

M: Mom's name--Neva Bales

N: Nicknames--Rufus, Ruthie Doll, Babe Ruth, Ruthie

O: Overnight hospital stay other than birth--I have only spent a few hours in a hospital other than my birth.  My daughter was born at home.  A couple weeks before she was born, I was in the hospital for a few hours while they tried to figure out why my blood pressure was so high.

P:  Pet Peeve--I can't stand it when people say one thing and do another.  Hypocrisy bothers me!

Q: Quote from a movie--"Teacher says, 'Every time a bell rings, and angel gets its wings.'"

R: Right or Left Handed--Right

S: Siblings--one older brother

T: Time you wake up--5:00-5:30

U: Underwear--all the time, but it depends on what I am wearing as to what style I am wearing

V: Vegetable you dislike--I do not like okra if it is fried.

W: Ways you run late--traffic issues, daughter, dad, weather

X:  X-Rays--only when necessary

Y:  Yummy food you make--I am known for making very good bread, and my German Stollen is requested at Christmastime.

Z:  Zoo animals--love meerkats!

4 comments:

  1. That was neat. Wish I had time to participate. I blogged about the gift you sent me. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun to be able to learn so much about you :-) I'm following you now from blog frog...nice blog! Happy to have found it. Blessings, Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com
    www.stinkerpinkersave.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL loved this! Mind if I steal it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone who wants to steal this idea, be my guest! After all, I stole it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here