Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sporadic Saturday--Show Time

Joyce of From This Side of the Pond  had an interesting post that she got from facebook.  So here I am--thought this might be fun.

Okay, here are the 'rules'- Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you've seen that will stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. I'd love to see your list too...you can post it on your blog or in the comments here or on facebook.


1. The Sound of Music
2.  Fiddler on the Roof
3.  The King and I
4.  The Notebook
5.  Amistad
6.  The Blind Side
7.  Mr. Holland's Opus
8.  Dead Poet's Society
9.  Stand and Deliver
10. Singin' in the Rain
11. Hello Dolly
12. Funny Girl
13. The Phantom of the Opera
14. It's a Wonderful Life
15. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington


I actually picked a few I didn't think I would.  I think I would.  Interesting.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along...I read other people's lists and think of more. I love Mr. Holland's Opus too and I started to add the Blind Side...I needed more than 15 for sure.

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here