Wednesday, January 9, 2013

French-milled plant oil soap made in Australia Review


I always love to find new beauty products, and there are some fantastic companies out there that produce amazing products.  And this is indeed one of them.  I was sent three fantastic soaps that are made of plant oil.  That's right!  The three scents I got to try were Lemon Myrtle, Ocean Beach and French Pear.  The scents were magnificent, but I have to admit that I was initially skeptical when I saw "vegetable oil" as one of the ingredients.  I have tried all sorts of soaps, but vegetable oil soap?

The first thing I noticed is that these wonderful soaps got a lot of lather when I used them in the shower.  I am used to soaps that have lotion in them, and usually there is very little lather.  Not so with these.  And they really did feel good on my skin.  According to their site, you will use less lotion since plant oil does not dry out your skin as much.  I believe they're right.  I have used other soaps and shower gels that contain lotion, and some of them really did dry my skin out (even though they are supposed to moisturize your skin).

These French-milled (long-lasting) soaps feel good on my skin, and the scents are absolutely wonderful!  If you are looking for a special gift for the lady in your life (think Valentine's Day), this just may be the thing to surprise her!

For more information, check out their site and please e-mail them (david@australiansoap.com) for any questions. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here