Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Firehouse Moustache Wax

When I was growing up, my dad decided to grow a moustache.  I can remember all the various things we got for him to aid in this facial hair.  I remember moustache cups, moustache hair dye, and even moustache trimmers.  I have to admit that it made him look rather distinguished, but it was often hard for him to control.  I wish we had gotten him firehouse moustache wax because I think it would have made his moustache more manageable.  I can remember his frustration when stray hairs got out of place.  He was never able to make it do all the fancy things I have seen others do with moustaches.  I think this wax would have been so much fun for all concerned, and maybe he would still have a moustache to this day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here