Thursday, February 14, 2013

Birthday Express Party Pack Review

My daughter always has a themed birthday party, and I never know what she is going to choose.  Each year she surprises me, and this year is no different.  I asked her to look at Birthday Express and pick out the party theme she would like, and you can see above what she chose.


She chose the Sonic the Hedgehog Basic Party Pack for 8.  Be sure to look at everything that is included!



  • 8 Dinner & Dessert Plates
  • 8 Cups, Forks & Spoons
  • 16 Lunch Napkins
  • 1 Solid Tablecover
  • 12 Solid Color Balloons (2 colors)
  • 2 Curling Ribbon Rolls (2 colors)
  • 16 Cake Candles
  • 8 Thank You Notes
What I really like about the decorations and accessories is how well-made these are.  You see, we tend to buy the really cheap, dollar-store quality decorations, and they never seem all that nice.  Not so with these.  While my daughter's birthday party has not happened yet, I was impressed with the quality of these.  They don't look cheap.  And the price is phenomenal.  You get all of this for $20 (which I think is a pretty good deal).  I also love the fact that thank-you notes are included.  I am really bad about reminding my daughter to send thank-you notes, and this will be a great encouragement for her.  

As I was talking with my daughter, I discovered that she may now be changing the theme of her party, but no worries.  I plan to be shopping on Birthday Express again very soon!  I was pleased to discover that they have free shipping on most things with no minimum order!  I think I have found my new party decor shop!

As you visit their store, be sure to follow them via social media for the latest news and deals.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here