Thursday, February 28, 2013

Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Lotion Review


As I get older, my skin gets older.  Thankfully, I have been taking good care of my skin for most of my life, but I still tend to struggle with minor wrinkles and often dry skin and acne.  I am always on the lookout for products that can help me repair my skin and make it better.  It is even better when products can truly protect my skin from potential damage due to advancing age.

I am very happy to tell you about Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Lotion.  I have been using this product off and on for several weeks now.  I wanted to truly take the time to give this a thorough review, and so I truly spent some time finding out the best way I could use this on my skin.

When I first began using this, I really struggled with it burning my skin.  No damage was caused, but it just seemed too intense for my skin.  But on the flip side, it truly gave my skin a wonderfully soft and supple feeling.  I didn't want to give up.  So I began to experiment.

What I discovered was this.  First of all, it was very important that I followed up any use of this product with a moisturizing cream.  It says this on the back, and I highly recommend doing this.  It will not interfere with the workings of the alpha hyrox.  Secondly, I discovered that only using this every other day seemed to have better results with my skin.  The tingling still occurs off and on, but it much more tolerable.  I don't have overly sensitive skin, but sometimes I do struggle with skin dryness when using lotions and creams like this.  Alpha Hydrox is not something I have ever used with any degree of consistency, and I think my skin is slowly getting used to it.

I am honestly quite impressed with this lotion.  According to their website, it has the highest percentage of Alpha Hydrox available without a prescription.  It is also quite affordable ($11.99) which means I plan to buy this in the future.  It also lasts a long time, so this is a great investment.  My skin today feels softer, smoother, and I feel like it is able to breathe.  The dead skin cells are gone, and I feel like my clean, clear skin is shining through.

I invite you to follow this wonderful company on facebook, youtube and twitter for the latest news, contests, and more.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here