Sunday, February 17, 2013

School of Wash Women's Line Review



I am quite pleased to tell you of some fantastic products I have recently had the opportunity to review.  I don't know about you, but I prefer nice-smelling, all-natural products for cleaning myself.  I also prefer a nice smell.  But of course, if the product doesn't work, there is no point in using it no matter what good ingredients it contains.

School of Wash (SOW)  is a family-owned company whose product lines were inspired by a girl complaining about using "baby" products when she was far past the point of being a baby.  So "Mom" got busy and developed a line of cool bath products.  This product line that began for kids has expanded to include him, her, pets, and more.  Ingredients are only the freshest ones available, and they are:
  • Paraben-free
  • Talc-free
  • SLS-free
  • Sulfate-free
  • Sodium Chloride-free
  • Dye-free
When you order products from the company, they make up fresh product just for you.  And the scents from which to choose are absolutely amazing!

I got to order both the handmade body wash and handmade whipped pumice foot scrub (pictured above).  They let me pick the scents I would like, and I had so much fun!  I picked peanut butter cookies for the body wash and chocolate peanut butter foot scrub.  

When the items arrived, I smelled both, and my hands-down favorite was the chocolate peanut butter.  The peanut butter cookies was nice, but it was mild.  The real test, of course, was actually using the products.  And I'm getting there, I promise.

Let me say that the body wash took some getting used to.  I say that because it was different than most body washes I have used.  That is probably because I am used to body washes with all the extra garbage in them. Once I used this with a better body scrubber (that I will review later on), I found that I finally could smell the scent on my skin, and it lathered up much better.  I think I have gotten used to this body wash, and the best part was the smell!

As to the foot scrub, this was an instant hit with me!  It was not too harsh, and the smell was so unbelievable that I really wanted to eat the scrub while in the shower!  I never used the scrub elsewhere on my body, but it seems gentle enough that I almost did.  I loved the way it felt on my feet, and I look forward to continuing to use it.

If you can't tell, I loved these products, and I believe I would like to order more from this country in the future.  

As usual, if you are interested in learning more, in addition to checking out their site, be sure to follow them via social media:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Ruth,
    Thank you for reviewing our products. So glad, you enjoyed the scents! I agree the all-natural body wash is so different from the store bought stuff that it takes some getting use to. I wanted to create something that would moisturize the skin, instead of drying it out. You should try our Liquid Body Scrub next time. If you love the foot scrub, then you will adore the body scrub!! Thanks, again.
    Rebekah (School of Wash)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound amazing! I'll have to try these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here