Sunday, February 17, 2013

Trim Energy Green Coffee Bean Extract Review


In the past, I have used Green Coffee Bean Extract as a supplement to help me lose weight.  I have had some success with it, and I was quite pleased to get the chance to review this product by To Go Brands.  I have tried products from this brand before--Greens to Go, Smoothie Complete, and Vitarocks.  I have thoroughly enjoyed everything I have ever tried from this company, so I had great expectations for this product.  I was so pleased that the company included some additional samples for me to try, and my favorites were the Vitarocks and Greens to Go.  I don't like taking vitamins, but Vitarocks taste good and provide the necessary vitamins to your body.  They also give you energy.  And as for the Greens to Go, I don't like tea all that much, but these taste good and are easy to add to your bottle of water!

Trim Energy Green Coffee Bean Extract is a supplement that includes 400 mg of this wonderful green coffee bean with the branded ingredient Svetol®.  Green coffee beans are just coffee beans that have not been roasted yet, and it is the Chlorogenic Acid that helps your body lose weight.  It keeps your body from releasing glucose and also boosts your metabolism. 

I have only been using this particular supplement for a relatively short time.  However, there are two things about this particular product that make me partial to it.  The first thing is its aesthetic appeal.  That may sounds trivial, but I like the look of the supplements, and the coating on them makes them easy to swallow.  The second thing I like is that you just need to take the supplement twice a day before meals.  With other products comparable to this, I had to remember to take the supplement 20 minutes before eating.  I have to admit that I struggled to do that.  Thankfully I had no problem remembering to take this supplement.

As to results, it is really still too early to tell.  I have not lost any weight due to this particular supplement, but I am quite confident that it will help.  Based on my experience with similar products, I think I could safely predict that this one will be just as good if not better.  I plan to switch over completely to this product, and I look forward to the results!  

For more information, be sure to follow the company via social media:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here