Thursday, February 21, 2013

Magic Whiteboard Review


I am so very excited to share with you my thoughts about an inventive whiteboard that works just like magic!  That's why it is called a Magic Whiteboard.  I don't know about you, but it seems like sometimes I need a memo board of some kind, and I have never had good success with mounting chalkboards or whiteboards.  I always get the sticky stuff for mounting it, and in no time, it falls down.  And I don't like the idea of adding yet another nail or hole into the wall.  Memo boards are truly nothing but a pain.  Even the ones that are magnetic don't always work well for me.  They either only go on the fridge, thus making them inconvenient, or the boards fall down because the magnets aren't strong enough.

Magic Whiteboards are wonderful because they are vinyl clings that stick to practically any surface.  I was able to put this up in my room, and the only problem I had was that the whiteboard got folds in it from being handled incorrectly in delivery.  You might wonder about this.  I have been trying to memorize more Bible verses this year, and this is the perfect use for this whiteboard.  I didn't have to put any holes in my wall, and it sticks there securely.  I invite you to check out their website so you can find the perfect whiteboard for you and your family.  They are the perfect item for home, school, or work.  Anywhere you need a whiteboard, you can instantly have one.  And if you need to move it, no problem!

Be sure to follow them via social media for the latest news and deals.
https://www.facebook.com/MagicWhiteboardProducts
https://twitter.com/MagicBoardUS
http://pinterest.com/magicstatic/
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicWhiteboardUS




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here