Sunday, August 5, 2012

Diva Dangler Earring of the Month Club Review


Well, school is almost here, and it may very well be that your daughter (or granddaughter, or some other female in your life) is going off to college.  I remember those days quite well.  I went clear across the country, and I know how much it meant to have my parents ship me something now and then.  Perhaps I would not have thought about something of  the month club, but I have the admit the idea sounds kind of tantalizing.  Imagine being able to send your daughter off to college knowing that every month there would be a special treat sent to her in the mail.  And it would not be fattening!  I have to say this idea is quite inspired.


There is a great service out there that I had the chance to try.  It is called Diva Dangler Earring of the Month Club, and I think this idea is absolutely fantastic!  For just $9.95/month, you can send whatever girl in your life a beautiful pair of stylish earrings.  This is not one of those deals where you lock yourself into so many months or anything like that.  The service is handled month by month, and you can cancel any time.   When you join, you get a free pair of chandelier earrings like you see in the photo above.  I got to try out this pair of earrings, and I found them absolutely stunning.  I got several compliments on them, and my mother told me I was wearing very fashionable earrings.  My daughter noticed them, too.


While this promotion is perfect for back-to-school, I think it is the ideal gift for girlfriends, wives, daughters, friends, cousins, etc.  I honestly cannot think of a lady who would not like these (unless your ears aren't pierced).  And it is perfect for those of us with busy lives.  How often do you plan on sending something--you really do--and then you forget or get too busy?  I think all the guys who have a woman who has a special day coming up should check into this.  What could be better than signing up for this and having it delivered on her special day, and then having the service continue throughout the year?  After all, what girl would not be happy to receive a special token of love from her guy once a month (and he doesn't even have to remember to do it!)?  And if he breaks up with her, it's easy enough to cancel!


I do have a very special deal for my readers.   Use Code DEVOTION and you'll get free shipping for the life of the Club plus 2 months free! Order at www.divadangler.com or call 802-233-2431. 


In order to keep up with this fantastic company, you may want to follow them on facebook, twitter and youtube!  



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here