Friday, August 24, 2012

Susan Brown's Baby All Natural Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak and Foot Therapy Cream Review


About anyone who knows me well knows that I have horrible feet--honestly!  My feet are covered with calluses and lots of hard skin.  There are also some bunions that never seem to want to go away.  I have tried just about everything over the past several years.  Yes, my feet are definitely better than they once were, but I still have dry, cracked feet.

I am very happy to tell you about the company Susan Brown's Baby.  They are an all-natural company that makes things for mom and baby, and they only use the finest ingredients around. This means that even pregnant moms can use their products because there are no Parabens, no animal products, and no animal testing!


I was fortunate to try their Dead Sea Salt Foot Soak. They add in natural mint and tea tree oils to relieve stress while cooling, soothing, and moisturizing your feet.. Their dermatologist tested complex includes Natural Essential Oil Aromatherapy, to calm in addition to the moisturizing properties.

From the beginning, I knew this was something I could hardly wait to put my feet into!  I loved the smell of this foot soak, and I knew I was doing something nice for my feet.  My feet came out of the soak feeling revived and quite a bit softer.




But the company did not stop with just one product.  To complete the set, they sent me Foot Therapy Cream which  is a rich hydrating formulation infused a dermatologist tested array of rich botanical moisturizers including SHEA, JOJOBA, COCOA AND MORINGA BUTTERS.  You can use this without the foot soak, but I think it is the perfect complement to the foot soak.  I loved the smell of this lotion, but I will admit I wish it were a little bit thicker.  But that is just a personal preference.  It worked well to soften my feet.  I can assure you it would take more than one day to get my feet where they need to be, but mainly I notice that my feet don't feel as tired or as sore.

I want to invite you to check out every item this company offers.  Check out their entire line of products here or at any of their partner sites:  Diapers.com, BabiesrUs.com and Amazon.com.  Don't let the name fool you!  Just because it's says Mom and Baby does not mean that it will not work for you!  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here