Friday, August 24, 2012

Neuma Blow Dry Lotion, Smoothing Creme & Style Texturizer Review


My hair is not incredibly hard to style--it was when it was longer, but it has been short for years.  I have chin-length hair, but it is very thick.  When I wash my hair, I sometimes have to blow dry it or it will drip all over everything!  It can be quite annoying.  I have not been one who has ever had any success with "blow drying hair products" that promise they will help you style your hair.  I use them, and my hair still falls flat.  I sometimes even struggle with styling products because I have so much hair!

I am very pleased to share with you my review of three Neuma products I got to try.

Neuma Smoothing Creme

This was actually the first item I tried, and I was pleased with the way it easily worked through my hair.  My hair was damp, and this easily went through my hair, moisturizing it all the way.  It also helped to style my hair and make it feel nice and soft.  I had no frizz nor flyaways while using this creme, and humidity was not a problem.  My hair stayed exactly where it should be, and it was nice to know that it was protected from UVA and UVB rays (even though my color is natural anyway).  It has all-natural plant-based ingredients in it, and I had no problem with it building up any excess "yuck" in my hair!  Always a bonus!



Neuma Blow Dry Lotion

I wasn't sure how this would work.  I used this after my shower about a week ago, and I was not sure what would happen.  I worked the lotion through my hair easily enough, and then I brought out my blow dryer.  I used my blow dryer normally on my hair, and I was amazed at how well this worked!  My hair did not feel dried out (even though I held my blow dryer closer to my head than I have heard you're supposed to), and my hair still felt soft throughout the day.  My hair held in place very well, and I knew my hair was protected from the blow dryer as well as the harmful sun rays.

Neuma Style Texturizer

This product was a nice surprise for me--probably my favorite of the bunch.  I used this to shape my hair, and it held!  It worked well to make a touchable style that stayed fairly well through the day.  It certainly was not greasy in any way, and it easily smoothed through, and my hair looked nice and shiny.





Just for clarification:

Neuma Hair Care Products contain: 

Renewable, beneficial plant-based ingredients
Certified Organic Extracts
85% post consumer recycled bottles
100% certified wind power
100% recycled fiber containers
Organic raw materials, sustainable business practices and continuing membership as a global corporate citizen will make the difference in the long run. 

I often forget to look at what my health and beauty products contain, and it is nice to know that I can be assured that only the best ingredients are found in Neuma products.  I invite you to check them out at the various links throughout this review.  I think you may find one (or three) hair products that will make your hair look great!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here