Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Restaurant.Com--A Great Deal for Lunch or Dinner

Have you ever heard of Restaurant.com/?  To be perfectly honest, I have heard of the site, and I have even used this site to order gift certificates from this site before.  Right now, you can go to their site and get a $5 dining gift certificate for just $2!  Talk about a deal!

There are restaurants all over the U.S. where you can use these gift certificates--just check out the listing here.  As I was checking the site out, I discovered a restaurant that was near me.  That is not so easy to do since I live in a small town, but it just goes to show you this site caters to just about everyone!

I am thinking right now that my mom and I need to have a day out (my daughter will probably be there, too), and this restaurant I see is for steak and Italian foods.  It is called Ricardo's Restaurant, and it is in Lacey, Washington.  To think I have lived in this area for three years, and I have never even heard of this place!  We need a little lunch out, and restaurant.com is the way to do it on a budget!   It would be the perfect place to celebrate going back to school since my daughter goes back on September 4.

Nothing could be easier than order gift certificates from restaurant.com, so be sure to check them out!

I wrote this post in the hopes of obtaining two $5 restaurant.com dining e-gift certificates.  All opinions are 100 percent mine.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here