Saturday, October 13, 2012

Meal Plan Blog Reorganization

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dearbarbie/387713582/

If you have been following my blog for a while, you will notice that I have not been publishing my meal plans over the past month or so.  There is a reason for that, and it is not just laziness.  I had some fellow bloggers review my blog (just minimally, but they did review it), and I have decided to follow the advice that one of them gave me.  I used to just always use the pictures that were posted with the recipes--that seemed fine to me.  And I plan to still use these to a degree.  But it was suggested that I take pictures of my "creations."  This idea came from a food blogger, but if you haven't noticed, those are some of the most numerous blogs out there.  I honestly wasn't sure if I was committed to doing this, and I wasn't sure if I really wanted to.

But now I am ready to make a change.  Here is the plan.  I plan to publish my meal plan, and I will probably use the pictures on the website (if there is one).  However, I plan to take pictures as I can of each of the recipes.  This is a new discipline for me, but I plan to do my best.  I plan to then upload my pictures of the recipes.  This way you can see how mine turned out.

I can't promise that I will always do exactly what I should in this area.  But I am going to do my best to be committed to doing this.  Be patient with me as I implement these changes.  Look for a new meal plan within the next couple days.  Thanks so much for supporting me and continuing to read my posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here