Sunday, October 28, 2012

Quick & Easy Cleaning with Effervescent Denture Cleanser Tablets Review


I don't know about you, but I am always looking for easier ways to clean things around the house.  I never have enough time to clean things the way I probably should, and when I do take the time, I am usually so worn out!

What if I told you that effervescent denture cleanser tablets could help you clean your home?  That's right!  Those tablets up there in the picture actually have other uses--cleaning items around your home, and cleaning them well!

I got to review these denture cleanser tablets, and I let my mom use them first--on her dentures.  She said they worked well, and I almost felt guilty when I pulled a few of those tablets out to clean yesterday morning.  But I did it anyway!


This is our bathroom sink, and you can probably see how dirty this is.  I also read that denture cleanser tablets can help unclog drains.  So, I tried it.

You can see the cleanser working.  I was hoping it would work well.  I didn't have to do much.  I just filled the sink up with some water and dropped two tablets in.  I waited about ten minutes and drained it.


I could certainly tell a difference in the cleaning of this sink.  And the sink ran really well.  It definitely helped unclog it!


This is the inside of our coffee pot.  We normally use vinegar, but we have found that it takes forever for the vinegar flavor to go away.  So I filled up the coffee pot and dropped in two tablets.
I let it bubble for a while, and then I ran it through.  I ran through two more weak coffee cycles--just to get all the junk out.
I was able to wipe grit out of this pot, and the flavor of the coffee?  Wonderful!  I loved it!  No vinegar flavor or strange flavor.  I think we may be using these to clean our coffee pot from now on.

So what about you?  Have you ever used denture tablets to clean anything?  I would love to hear your stories!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here