Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cat Woman Halloween Costume Review


Doesn't my little girl look so grown up?  She is nearly 10--where has the time gone?  And she was so excited to get to check out a superhero costume.  And as you can see, she chose Cat Woman!  For most of her life, she has been a fan of Batman--especially the old Batman series.  And Cat Woman is one of those villains that you just love to hate.

When the package arrived, it was certainly a moment of excitement for my daughter as we opened it together.  It was fairly easy to figure everything out (we did struggle a little bit with the cat ears), and everything fit to a tee.  What I like about the costume is that it fits her well, and it is appropriate for her age.  Sometimes Cat Woman comes across as a very sexy villain, and it can be difficult to find costumes that are not too revealing.  This one is perfect.  It shows off my daughter's developing figure (and it hides her little tummy that she inherited from my side of the family), but it covers all the vital areas.  And this costume is very forgiving.  She could grow a few inches and still be able to wear this in the fall.

Wholesale Halloween Costumes is your one-stop shopping center for great Halloween costumes.  Whether you are looking for superheroes or any other costumes, you will be sure to find the one your want.  They have a wide variety of styles, sizes, and the price is unbeatable!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here