Friday, March 22, 2013

TriLight Health Lympha Rub Review


I would like to tell you today about a product I have only recently discovered:  TriLight Health Lympha Rub.     I have always read about the health benefits of essential oils, and I have used them in cleaning and for cuts and scrapes.  In fact, I keep finding more and more uses for arnica oil.  But this is the first time I have ever used essential oils for congestion relief.

The first thing I would like to tell you about is the ingredient list:


Ingredients: Combined essential oils of Lemon, Cajeput, Lavender, Clove, Myrrh and Chamomile in a base of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. 

Products Contains No: Alcohol, Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Milk, Egg or Preservatives. Gluten Free and Vegan Formula.

I always think it is important from the beginning to check out the ingredients in case you or your family are sensitive to any of the ingredients.  The nice thing is that there isn't a lot in this product that can cause allergies.

As to the uses, there are more uses than  I even realized.  It is a remedy for sore throats, sinus congestion, cough, ear aches, and more.  It will even help to soothe a sore neck.  You can either rub a few drops on the affected area (chest, neck, outside of nose/sinuses).  You can also add a few drops inside your mouth to help control cough or even a drop in each nostril to help with sinus congestion.

In case you are wondering, I tried several of these.  I have daily nasal congestion.  I actually use a sinus rinse most days of the week, and it really works well.  But I still get congestion.  When I read about putting a drop in each nostril, I tried it along with rubbing a few drops on the nasal/sinus areas.  And it worked very well.  My sinuses seems quite clear.  I also rubbed it on my neck, and it took away some of the stiff feeling.

Here's my favorite part of this rub.  It smells really good!  I love the essential oils in it, and it doesn't leave a lasting, horrible smell.  It is also not greasy.  These were all complaints I had about any kind of menthol rubs. I plan to keep this around for the times when I am overly congested,m and I will definitely use it the next time I have a sore throat or a cough.  There is nothing like natural products that work well,  And this one does!

I have a great deal for my blog readers.  You can get your own free of Lympha Rub--normally a $8.95 value.  All the information can be found here.  This is an opportunity you do not want to pass up!

Be sure to follow them via facebook and twitter as well.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here