Sunday, March 17, 2013

Potty Cover: Disposable Toilet Seat Covers Review


So do you hate public restrooms as much as I do?  Actually, as a teacher, I am even appalled when I see the state of high school restrooms in schools.  They are totally gross!  While I don't have a little one any more (she's almost 10), I still remember the absolute horror of going into a restroom with her and not checking the toilet seat first.  Yuck!


PottyCover is a disposable toilet seat cover for children (and adults!) that covers the sides and the front of the toilet, and it helps to keep away germs away from the skin.  It is made of non-woven fabric that is coated with a layer of plastic.  This is a very large toilet seat cover, and it comes packaged in an individual plastic bag that can be easily carried in a purse or tote bag.




A pack of PottyCover sells for $5.99 and it is available on Amazon, Ebay, all Buy Buy Baby stores around the country and at select Bed Bath & Beyond stores.

Okay, warning.  This will probably be the strangest picture I will ever post here.
That is how it looks before being used.
And after the toilet has been flushed.  You can see that it doesn't move around a lot (and our toilet is high-powered when it flushes).  I cannot stand the disposable toilet seat liners that fall apart and go straight into the toilet when you put them on the seat!  I won't even speak about some of the issues I have had with those.  But these stay put, and they are actually comfortable.  My only complaint is that the plastic bag in which they are stored is kind of hard to open.  Maybe I missed something--I sometimes do.  But it would be nicer to have those bags open a little easier.  A part of me also doesn't like throwing away this big liner (DO NOT FLUSH), but for ease and comfort, it's worth it.  Not to mention germ protection!  This is something I plan to keep in my school bag for when I have to brave one of those dirty toilets.  I don't know if I can get my daughter to use it, but then again, when approached the right way, I think it would be a good possibility.  This would be ideal for use when traveling.  I am thinking about those horrible outhouses that are always filthy.  I think I need to purchase a few for vacation!

Be sure to check out the company on facebook and twitter for the most recent news and deals.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here