Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bacon Salt Review--My New Seasoning of Choice

I was so happy that I had the opportunity to review J&D's Original Bacon Salt.  I am always one who is looking for new seasonings to try, and it is an added bonus if it is low sodium, zero calorie, and zero fat.  The fact it is vegetarian and kosher is not overly important to me.

On first try, I was amazed at how good the flavor was.  The bacon and hickory flavors are wonderful, and it has quickly become my favorite seasoning.  I find myself putting it on everything I make--no, not dessert yet, but you never know!  It has taken the place of salt for me, and I know this will be something that I must keep on hand.

This is the perfect seasoning for those of us who watch our calories.  I love to put bacon with vegetables--especially green beans and bacon.  This bacon salt can keep you from adding all those extra calories and fat that bacon adds to dishes.  I don't even find myself reaching for butter to put on my veggies as much.

So if you would  like a seasoning to put on your vegetables, your meats, your side dishes, and more, check out bacon salt.  You will not regret it!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here