Sunday, January 29, 2012

Reading Challenge Updates--January

As promised, I am doing a monthly reading challenge wrap-up post.  This is for the month of January.

For this challenge, I am supposed to read one book each month for fun.  I actually read two, but the one I chose to count for the challenge was
Rule's Bride by Kat Martin

I already posted in the goodreads group, so I am done for the month.

Let's see, did I read any books for this Challenge?  Yes, I did!  I am so glad to report that I read the following books for the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge:

Rule's Bride by Kat Martin
The Bone House by Stephen Lawhead
The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck by Kathleen Y'Barbo




And then onto the e-book challenge.


The Bone House by Stephen Lawhead
The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck by Kathleen Y'Barbo
The Thinking Man, Paralysis by Analysis by Nadina Boun
Anasazi Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke
Sinful by Kacey Hammell

And one more challenge.  A lot of overlapping, as you can see!

The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck by Kathleen Y'Barbo

Anasazi Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke
Sinful by Kacey Hammell

Rule's Bride by Kat Martin


My favorite book this month was not even a part of any challenges:

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

My least favorite book was:

The Bone House by Stephen Lawhead


I set a goal to read 50 books this year, and I have already read 11--haven't reviewed them all yet.  Goodreads shows me at 12 because my daughter's reviews are under my account as well.  I feel like I am off to a good start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here