Sunday, January 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday--4-Ingredient Cookbook Week (1/30-2/4)

This week I am back to an old standard.  I love the 4-Ingredient Cookbook.

This is one of those cookbooks that I got long ago, and it one of those cookbooks I pull out for good, easy, usually cheap recipes.  So this week, here are my recipes.

Meal 1:  Cheese-Stuffed Meat Loaf p. 44
              Veggies
              Bread

Meal 2:  Onion-Baked Pork Chops p. 56
              Veggies
              Potatoes

Meal 3:  Peachy Pork Roast p. 60
             Potaotes/Veggies

Meal 4:  Curried Chicken with Couscous p. 148
              Veggies

Very simple, I know.  But easy.  Let's hope the power doesn't go out again.  It went out twice in the past three days!  Thankfully it was not off long either time.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here