Saturday, January 14, 2012

Pretty on Pinterest--Winter


Welcome to Pretty on Pinterest! This meme is hosted by Simply Stacie and Sassy Mama in LA every Thursday where you can link up your posts on the theme of the week. Each week we will have a different theme for you to find pins you love on Pinterest and create a post to link up here.
This week’s theme is Winter.

As I write this, it is currently snowing, so winter is happening right outside my window.  Need to make your own snowflakes?


Maybe you would like to make a snowman, but there is no snow where you are.  Here's a simple idea for you and kiddos!




Or even this one!



But I have to admit that I really love this idea!  I have made something similar to these several times, and they can be a mess and a pain, but I assure you that your kids will love them!



Maybe you feel like celebrating the season of winter tonight.  Check this out!






Or if a hot drink to celebrate winter is more to your liking:


And this is just too cute!!



So glad we are still in winter!



I want to thank Simply Stacie for this post.  That is why I can now embed pinterest links/pictures in my blog post!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here