Sunday, January 8, 2012

Meal Plan (1/8-1/14) Pantry Challenge Has Begun!

As I promised, I am definitely doing a pantry challenge.  And it begins this week.  I went through and listed a few things I needed to get rid of, and I did!

Meal 1:
Hamburger Helper Lasanga
I will add a green salad to this.

Meal 2:
Banquet Creamy Turkey and Stuffing (from a box)
I will add veggies to the stuffing.  We will have some cranberry sauce and this green bean casserole recipe:

Meal 3:
16-Bean Soup (I'm going to add some tomato juice to it!)
Some kind of roll or biscuits

Meal 4:

I have some Betty Crocker sour cream potatoes to use up.
I think we will also have this recipe:

Collard Greens With Bacon
I plan to use kale.  We love that stuff!

And for dessert:
Copycat Hungry Girl's Guiltfree Peanut Butter Fudge

My shopping list should be pretty good this week!  We don't have to get too much, and we are using things that really need to be used up!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here