Saturday, January 28, 2012

Solution Sunday--January 3 in 30 Challenge (wrapping it up this month!)

This will serve as my wrap-up post for my 3 in 30 challenge this month--January.

Looking back at my goals, I think I did the best I could in spite of an unexpected power outage that lasted nearly five days (that is why I did not link up last week).

1.  I did not get down to 145 pounds, but I concentrated on my abs, healthy meals from my pantry, and reducing my evening snack.  Not too bad, all things considered.  Just no change in my weight.

2.  My closet is cleaned out.  It is the only real part of my room that is clean.  Tonight, one of our cats was playing amongst my debris. But at least I accomplished what I wanted.

3.  I cleaned out on folder of my e-mail inbox!  Not too bad, considering.

Now on to February's goals:

1.  No more concentrating on weight loss.  For years, I have been trying to lose the last 10-15 pounds.  So I decided that I would concentrate on:

  • Eat 3 veggies, 2 fruits per day.
  • Exercise 3-4 times per week.
  • Mission Abs!
2.  Clean out the "junk" area of my room.  Right in front of my dressers, there is more junk than I care to mention.  My goal for this week is to get at least the area in front of my first dresser cleared out.

3.  Clean out my e-mail inbox.  I plan to clean out at least one more folder.  We'll see.

I realize it is essentially the same goals, but it is taking them to the next level.  

Here's hoping all will continue to go well!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here