Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm Back!!!!

Can you believe it?  We have power, and here's hoping that it will stay on.  I was cooking dinner tonight in the dark, and suddenly this alarm started going off, and I wondered what on earth was going on.  Then I saw the light on in the refrigerator, and I was totally shocked!  The power was on!!!  They had just told us Wednesday night at 10 P.M.  We are scheduled to have a horrible wind storm tonight, so I cannot guarantee that the power will stay on, but here's hoping it will.

I want to thank each and every one of you who asked about me and even those who did not but thought about me.  Maybe even prayed for me.  It will take me a little while to get completely caught up. Be sure to check out the giveaways!  I have several listed right now.

I should get the this day in history posts back up by tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here