Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Am Not Really Back (Even Though I Am Posting)

Yes, I know I am posting again, but I am currently in Starbucks.  And honestly, it is my wonderful followers and blogging business that has caused me to come in.  Let me give you a quick update.

Hopefully we will have power again by Tuesday night.  Part of Yelm is back on, and I was so pleased to have free wi-fi at our Starbucks that now has power!  This is the first time I have ever used free wi-fi here!

I have read your comments, and of course, I am behind on a couple blog things.  Hopefully I will get caught up today.  Once we have power again at home, I will be posting this day in history segments and all my normal stuff.  Until that time, don't expect too much from me!

We have no power nor running water.  I have learned a lot during this time, and God is teaching me patience.  Thank you for all your well wishes, and here's hoping that the power will be back on soon.  I miss you guys!

My heart goes out to my fellow bloggers who may be in the same position.  Blessings to all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here