Monday, January 16, 2012

Meal Plan Monday (1/17-1/22) Delayed Due to the Holiday

Yes, I am indeed late.  Rarely will you ever see a "meal plan Monday," but this is one of those times.

This time, I planned out meals from my magazines (yes, I have gone through some).   I am also possibly recycling one meal from last week--that is if we make it to Costco.

Here goes.  I will leave links if I can.

Meal 1:
Shredded Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches (from Fitness Magazine February 2012)
Salad
Baked Beans

Meal 2:
Hopefully the ham meal from last week
I will add Cranberry-Pecan Quinoa Pilaf (from the same Fitness Magazine)

Meal 3:

Crispy Fish Sticks & Chili Dipping Sauce (not sure if you can access this without having an account with Family Circle)

Meal 4:

Pork Goulash
Some kind of veggie

So that should do it for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here