Friday, April 20, 2012

The ABC's of Me


Just recently, I found out about a great site called Voiceboks.  I just signed up yesterday, and here I am participating in something that I know I did back when I first started  blogging.  But rather than recycle it, I figured I do it again here.  I am not going to follow the format from then.  I am going to do this my way.

So without further ado, here are the ABC's of me!

A:  Adult (usually!)
B:  Big heart
C:  Courageous
D:  Diversity
E:  Effervescent
F:  Fortitude
G:  Gorgeous--honestly!  Okay, probably my daughter is more gorgeous than I am, but I really do like how I look.
H:  Honest
I:  Importance of people, not stuff
J:  Joy in the Lord
K: Kids are great, but I do enjoy having adult conversations at the end of the day!
L:  Loyalty
M: Men--I have never had a successful male relationship.  I just can't figure them out!
N:  No Nonsense
O:  Old age is only a state of mind.  I feel better now and younger in my late 30's than I did in my 20's.
P:  Powerful God--He can do anything!
Q: Quietness--not in option when you are a substitute teacher.  Accept that the students will NEVER be quiet!
R:  Roanoke, Virginia?  I wonder what happened to it.  I am a history buff!  Just read my blog!
S:  Salvation--yes, I have been saved since I was about 6 or 7.
T:  Touch is important to me.  Yes, I am a touchy, feely sort of person once you get to know me and we become good friends.  
U:  Underwear--always wear it, make sure it is clean, and cute underwear is preferred!
V:  Velvet--I love that kind of material!
W:  What is for dinner?  I am the one who plans out the meals and cooks or it doesn't happen.
X:  X-rays--don't mind them when necessary.
Y:  Young at heart.
Z:  Zebras are great.  I loved going to Fossil Rim in Texas and driving through it to see all the animals.  But you can keep the ostriches!

There it is!  Now you know at least something about me.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here