Thursday, April 12, 2012

Printable Pirate Party Games Review


I don't know about you, but I am always looking for things to make my life a little bit easier.  Although I love to cook and bake, I am not good at coming up with ideas for themed parties.  My daughter will be nine in June, and I honestly have no idea what theme party she would like.  I can assure you I will be going online and looking for ideas.

It just so happens that I have found a great site with printable party games.  And I was fortunate enough to get to review their Pirate Party Games.  While we often think of kids birthday parties, teens and adults like these kinds of things, too.  We often forget about having fun at parties, and this company will help you do just that.  They will take all of the guesswork out of themes and games to play.  Even if you don't care much for pirates, read on.  The company has more themes than just pirates.

First of all, the overall customer service is tremendous.  Once your place your order, the company will e-mail you the link to download the games, and there you have it.  And this is exactly what I received--high quality, printable pirate-themed games.  They have just about everything you could imagine.  Games that appeal to children as well as teens and adults.

There is a shot of what you will receive.  This one is a pirate icebreaker.


And this one is especially for adults (or some teens who can handle role-playing!).

They don't have a snapshot of my favorite one--Pirate Mad Libs.  When I got to this one, it brought me such a sense of nostalgia.  I loved Mad Libs as I was growing up, and I know this could be fun!  So if you want to take a look at that one, you will have to check out the site for yourself.

My favorite features of these printable party games are that you get instant access, and the graphics are fantastic.  And they are fun!  I haven't had an opportunity to try the games out on a group of people, but you know what?  I am not worried1  Once I download these, I have access for life, so it means I can leisurely plan a party or just go ahead and wait it out and keep these for later.  I can take my time to plan a great pirate party!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog, im following you back :)

    http://momzunas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, what a fab blog :) popping over with the drop it like its HOT hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here