Saturday, April 28, 2012

KnowPhone.Com Reverse Telephone Search and More Review




Have you ever had a phone number show up on your phone that you did not recognize?  Maybe they left a disturbing voice message, or maybe they left nothing.  Perhaps they called you more than once.  Okay, I speak from experience, in case you couldn't tell.  On several occasions, I have had the misfortune of having a strange call show up on my cell phone.  I have searched online for "reverse phone look-up" before, and I have come up unsuccessful.  Sometimes I have even gotten a strange phone message, and I didn't recognize anything about it.


I am so pleased to get to review Knowphone.com.  Once I got my account set up (for some reason, it did not like my user name, but the company patiently made things work so I could have access), I found that I could look up telephone numbers, e-mail address, people, and more! I was able to see that my address information is listed incorrectly (no problem, I'll keep it that way), and my ex still lives in Illinois.  


Here is some specific information about the site:
KnowPhone.com is the premier reverse phone lookup database online. Our flagship product is the Platinum Pass, which gives you unlimited searches across a huge variety of public records, phone numbers, criminal records and more. Extremely useful if you are getting harassing phone calls, if you want to find a lost relative or find out more information about a potential date, for example!


Normally, this year-long platinum pass is $19.95 a month (which is fairly reasonable for everything you get!), and their site is incredibly easy to use.  I can't be happier with the site.  I plan to get in and do some more searching.  And the next time those annoying numbers come up, I will look them up.  If I need to, I plan to report phone numbers that are harassing me.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



1 comment:

  1. It is really nice and that there is Knowphone.com that can create innovative and new way to boost up our Phone business. I'm so excited to check your next update about reverse cell phone lookup.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here