Monday, July 30, 2012

Sublime Media Connection: Getting To Know You Campaign

I have a really special project with one of my groups/blogs called Getting to Know You.  It is in conjunction with Sublime Media Connection (I post on that blog once a week--The Review Spotlight).  We were assigned another blogger to interview, and feature, and this is who was chosen for me:
April and her family




Her blog is Saving For My Family.  She will doing a guest post here some time in the near future.  I will post our "interview" here, and I will also post her blog button.  Be sure you go over and visit her!  She is a great lady and blogger.


Please tell me about your family.

My husband is an actuary at an insurance company here in Cedar Rapids,Iowa. My daughter Alba is 2 and is so adorable and cuddly. My son Adam is 5  and is starting Kindergarten next month. He is so smart and full of energy. I have been a stay at home mom for 4 years but before that worked at an insurance company for 10 years. I have an associates degree in Office Administration.

Why did you begin blogging, and how long have you been blogging?  What are your blogging goals?

I started my blog because I started couponing and was saving a lot of money and was posting all of the deals to my personal page on facebook and my friends told me I should really teach other people how to coupon and at that time I was following some coupon blogs already. So that is where I got the idea of starting a blog. I have been blogging for about 3 years. My blogging goals are to post daily and to help my readers save their family money.

Do you consider yourself religious?  If so, please share.  If not, share any feeling you have regarding religion. 

I am a Christian. I grew up going to church. My husband is a pastor's son he grew up going to a Baptist church. So we go a Baptist church here in Cedar Rapids.

When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? 

When I was growing up I wanted to be a cosmetologist because I loved makeup and hair. For a little while I wanted to be a teacher.

If money were no object, what would you do or where would you go?

If money were no object I would live in Hawaii it is the most beautiful place I have ever been to but it is very expensive to live there. We went there on our honeymoon and I loved it there.

What is your favorite food? movie? song? singer? color? TV show?
My favorite food is italian food I love pizza and chicken parmasean. My favorite movie, that is hard I absolutely love 80's movies. I would say Footloose and Say Anything. My favorite song is by Peter Gabriel In Your Eyes it was in the movie Say Anything. My favorite color is brown. My favorite TV show is Young and the Restless I never miss it if I am not home I record it. I have watched it for so long I don't remember not watching it.

If you could have dinner with three people living or dead, who would you choose and why? 

I have never thought of who I would eat dinner with alive or dead. That is a really good question. I would say my Grandma and uncle because they have been gone for so long and I miss them so much. I could catch up with them and tell them everything going on in my life.
Tell me one thing that most people don't know about you.


I like to be by myself and read books. It relaxes me so much.

Any pets?

I have an 11 year old Siamese cat named Tigger.

Where do live, and what are the three top places one must visit if we ever go to where you live?

I live in Cedar Rapids,Iowa. There isnt much to do here at all. I love to shop a lot so I would say Williamsburg Outlet Mall, Amanas, and Coralville Mall.




”savingforthefamily.com”

And while you're at it, be sure to go over and check out where I was interviewed!  

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the great interview questions. I love the post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here