Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Blogorama Bonanza Event Sign Up for October--Bloggers Sign Up Now!


I know sometimes my readers get tired of this, but I know a lot of bloggers follow me as well.  And I don't know about you, but sometimes I just don't see things the first time they are posted.  So I am glad to let my blogger friends and readers know about upcoming events.  And this is a big one.  About 100 blogs will be participating, and this is hosted by Jyla's Thee of Us.

This giveaway will happen from October 10-26, and all a blogger needs is at least a $25 prize, and then you need to fill out this form.

If you are a blogger, go check it out.  If you are a reader, put this on your calendar!  This is a giveaway you do not want to miss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here