Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Malibu Hard Water Natural Wellness Treatment Review


We live out in the country, and our water is provided by a well.  When our water was tested by the city, they told us that it was some of the hardest water they have ever encountered.  Our water is filtered, and we add softener, but our water is still often very hard.  I really have not thought about what this water does to my hair, and over the past few years we have lived here, I did not even notice what it was doing to my hair.  Yes, my hair was not as soft as it once had been, but I didn't think it was any big deal.

When I had the opportunity to review Malibu Hard Water Wellness Treatment, I began to think about the fact that this hard water we have in our house could have been affecting my hair.  When the packet arrived, I was rather intrigued.  I had never used a "powdered" shampoo on my hair.   I will admit that I did not read anything about this before I used it.  I can now say I am glad that this is an eco-friendly product, and it also removes the hard minerals from the water.

I got in the shower, and I followed the directions.  I opened the package, and after lathering it, I did leave it on the full amount of time--5 minutes.  I did not notice how fantastic the effects were until after I got out of the shower.  My hair was softer than it had been in ages!  I was able to brush through my hair, and it was so shiny!  I can say that even one application has made all the difference in the world.  My hair feels nice and clean, and I have decided this is something in which I need to invest.  You only have to use the application once a week, and since our water is not going to be getting softer any time soon, I am sold!

So, if your water tends to be hard, I invite you to check out their entire line of Malibu Hard Water Wellness Treatments.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here