Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gift Baskets Plus Promotion

So do you have all your Christmas shopping done?  I have much of it done, but I still have some people on my list who need a special item.  I have an out-of-town family member (okay, she is my ex-sister-in-law, but we are still close), and I normally order something online for her and her husband for Christmas.  This means I wait until around this time to start looking for the ideal gift.  And I tend to gravitate to "basket" sites because I know I can find the ideal thing for her.

Have you ever heard of Gift Baskets Plus?  I will admit that I had not until recently.  They have been in operation since 1998, and I do believe they have every kind of gift basket you could imagine.  If you can't find a gift here, you probably can't find a gift anywhere!  Let me show you what I mean.
Godiva Riches
Holiday Sensations


Winter Wonderland
Look promising to you?  This is only a tiny portion of all the gift baskets they offer.  So let me sweeten the deal.  How would you like to get 15% off their site right now?  Here's an exclusive code just for my readers:
15OFF.  You can finally get your gift shopping done!  So why not start in now and not fight the crowds on Black Thursday/Black Friday?

Update:  The code expires on December 31, 2012.
I am posting this promotion in order to receive a free gift basket.  I was not financially compensated, and all opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here