Sunday, November 18, 2012

Piczzle Photo Puzzle Review



With Christmas coming, it is always a good time to look for special gifts and cards to send to friends and families all over.  I don't know about you, but some of my friends and family don't live near me, and there is nothing better than sending them a gift or a card that features a current photo.  Even family and friends that live in the same area enjoy a personalized photo gift.

When I think of personalized gifts, it's always about mugs and t-shirts and the like.  But what about something truly unique?  How about a customized jigsaw puzzle?  Sound interesting?  Then let me introduce you to Piczzle, the home of picture puzzles.  This site allows you to upload a picture and turn it into a puzzle. And then they put it in a nice box with the completed picture on the front.

This is not the first time I have worked with Piczzle (check out my last review). I enjoyed the ease and fun of making my design last time just as much as I did this time.  They have so many options!  You can pick a cardboard or wooden puzzle, and you have a variety of designs from which to choose.  You can add customized greetings and so much more.
Where else can you go online to create something like this?  Most card are thrown away, but I venture to say this one won't be.  In fact, if I were to receive something like this, I think I would frame it or at least put it in a photo book.  

I created a picture puzzle for my daughter's Bible study teacher at church.  He has been a very special man in her life, and so I know this will be a keepsake he will treasure.  The quality is fantastic, and inside this little box, all the puzzle pieces are there in a plastic bag.  

I invite you to check out Piczzle for all your holiday card and gift needs (and more) and also check them out on social media.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here