Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stocking Stuffer Toe Juice Holiday Gift Guide



A while back, I have the honor to try Toe Juice, and I jumped at the chance to try it again!  What is Toe Juice?  So glad you asked.  Back in 1970, Royce Gardner, a Boise, Idaho high school science teacher, developed Toe Juice.  He was inspired to develop it due to his baby son's cracking, flaking skin on his feet.  He had tried all sorts of creams and topical lotions to no avail.  He continued to research until he found the combination that finally cleared up his son's skin problem.

I have been using Toe Juice off and on since I first tried it.  It did clear up some acne on my face when nothing else would.  This liquid is fast-drying, and it is all natural.  Although it is called "Toe Juice," it can be used on a variety of ailments:
  • Acne
  • Athletes foot
  • Cold Sores
  • Diabetic
  • Eczema
  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
  • Foot Problems
  • Ichthyosis Psoriasis
  • Insect Bites
  • Jock Itch
  • Jungle Rot
  • Misc. Skin Irritation
  • Rashes
  • Ringworm
  • Warts
Okay, I'm going to show you a before and after on my heel.  I have had horrible calluses and dry skin on my feet for years.  I have been regularly using Toe Juice, and here is the before and after.


I realize this is absolutely disgusting.  The skin on my feet often looks like this.  Since using Toe Juice regularly for a couple weeks:

Actually, these are pretty dramatic, in my opinion.  I hadn't realized just how bad my heels were till now!  

This is the perfect stocking stuffer this holiday season.  






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here