Monday, November 19, 2012

Pump Up Your Book Presents "The Christian Alphabet" by Tracy Sands


In 1999, the Lord inspired me at a church choir event. As I sat in the back pew, listening to the awesome Christian music, an incredible urge to draw came over me. Being an art teacher, I had experienced this feeling, but never with such intensity. I had a pen in my pocket, but the only paper available was the program I received at the door. In the empty space of that program, I sketched like crazy. I felt as though I would pop if I didn’t get the ideas out of my brain immediately.
I will never forget that experience. I felt peaceful yet energized. God was just getting started with me. Over the next nine months, God and I created this alphabet.


Tracy Sands is from Peachtree City, Georgia, where she lives with her husband, Albert, and their three sons, Chase, Gabe, and Adam. Tracy taught art and “church school” to all ages for many years. She now spends her time caring for her active family and working on The Christian Alphabet™.
To find out more, please visit her at www.thechristianalphabet.com


Once the tour gets going, you can check out the tour page here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here