Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pear Tree Greetings Review




So do you send out cards during the holiday season.  I have to admit that I often don't.  Why?  Well, I don't like to take the time to go to the store and pick them out, pay a fortune, and then know that person will just throw them away.  Generic Christmas cards are just not all that exciting.  Sure, I can create a custom card, but who has time?  And who want to use up all their printer ink and then discover that the cards look very "amateurish."

Well, I have found the solution!  Let me introduce you to Pear Tree Greetings.  You will find practically any style of Christmas cards that you so desire.  And the best part is that you get to personalize them.  And you can be assure that they will look professional.




You can see the package of cards that I got the chance to order and review.  I didn't go with the traditional Christmas cards.  I picked out personalized thank-you cards (with the cats featured) for my daughter to send out to those who give her a Christmas present.  And the picture of her that says "JOY" beneath it is a magnet card!  These are pretty fantastic.  I can hardly wait to give these out.  Included with each of these is free envelopes--even with magnet ones.  They were incredibly easy to design, and they were here in practically no time.

You have many options besides cards.  I know that sometimes the habit of sending cards has become a thing of the past.  Be sure to check out their Christmas gift tags, Christmas address labels, and Christmas party invitations.,  The options are only limited by your imagination.  Oh, and as you can see, the cards look very professional.  Your recipients will love these cards!

Be sure to check out Pear Tree Greetings via social media for the latest news, deals, and more.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here