Monday, March 4, 2013

Professional Skin Care System by ToiletTree Products Review


First of all, I have to admit that I have wanted to try a system just like this for several years, but I was too cheap.  I figured that something like this could not live up to all the hype.  I would watch ads for different products like this, but I figured there was no way that it was worth it.  I can remember my mom even offering to buy me one of these systems, but I turned her down.

I am so glad I got the opportunity to review this, and I am even happier that it came from ToiletTree Products.  Doesn't it look cute?  That might sound silly, but it is aesthetically appealing. The System includes: 2 face exfoliaters (1 soft for sensitive skin types & 1 medium for normal skin types), 1 body exfoliater and 1 pumice sphere.  I have been able to use all of these, so read on for my detailed review.

The very first thing I had to do was get the batteries for this, but that was easy enough.  The instruction booklet told me exactly what to do, an it recommended using the softer exfoliater first and then using the medium if you wish to have extra exfoliation.  This is exactly what I did.  I have used all sorts of facial cleaners with this system.  I have used regular facial soap, and even facial scrubs.  And all have worked exceptionally well.  Sometimes I have to add a little bit of water to make this clean a little better, and sometimes my facial cleaner goes a little crazy all over the bathroom sink, but I worked around all of that.  I liked both of the facial attachments--it really depended on what my face needed at the time.  The medium one did seem to do a better job.  I also would have appreciated two speed settings, but the one setting does work fairly well.  This has caused me to enjoy a task that I typically cannot stand.  I don't like washing my face, but I sure like it with this system.  And my face has become so clean and soft.

I have also had the opportunity to use the body exfoliater and pumice sphere.  I truly enjoyed the pumice on my feet, and it worked really well to smooth out the rough places on my feet.  The body attachment was something that I liked but had to be careful when using.  Here is why.  I absolutely adored the feel of the exfoliater on my skin--especially on my back and legs.  Here is the problem I had.  My skin does tend to get dry.  In fact, I have to follow up my showers with body lotion.  I used a body wash that supposedly had some moisturizing properties in it, but following my shower, my skin itched tremendously.  The next time I tried this attachment, I used an all-natural, moisturizing shower gel, and it went much better.  I do find that as much as I love this attachment, I have to be careful which body washes I use so that my skin doesn't get overly dry and itch.

I am completely sold on this product, and I am glad there are refills available when the various attachments wear out.  My favorite way to use this is on my face, but I will sporadically use the other attachments as well.  For the price, this system receives my highest recommendation.  Although I have never used another one, I can tell you that I believe this works just as well (if not better) as other brands that offer similar products.

Be sure to follow ToiletTree Products via social media:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ToiletTree-Products/127607620607464
https://twitter.com/ToiletTreeProd

Ready to buy?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A3QR44KON2MLZ3
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A2EUQ1WTGCTBG2&me=A1QHX3A1BI7BV I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. That looks and sounds fantastic. I need one of these and they sell them over here yay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here