Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quick Cooking Ingredient Review--Old Bay Seasoning

Several years ago, I had never heard of Old Bay Seasoning.  I somehow think the first I ever heard of it was in a Rachael Ray recipe that called for it.  I did not even know what it was, but my mom said she knew stores carried it.  So we went and bought it.  I think I used it and then forgot about it.  No recipe ever called for it again.

In the past couple months, I decided to give it a go again.  After all, it was in the cupboard, and it seemed to smell nice.  I don't even think I read the ingredients.  But one thing I know is that it is the idea addition to almost any kind of meal you could imagine.

Until I did this review, I was not aware of all the products they offered.  They have a wealth of recipes to check out, too.  I think I just may have to spend some time looking at those!

All I can say about Old Bay Seasoning is that the blend of spices they use is ideal.  When you do not know what to add to make your food memorable or just give it that little extra zing, try Old Bay Seasoning!  I think you will find it is exactly what you need.

Just so you will know, I did not receive any form of compensation from the company for this post.  The entire review represents my opinion, and mine alone.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here