Saturday, April 2, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--I'm Going All Out!

I absolutely loved the recipes I tried this week--especially the pork stew I made tonight.  I was very pleased, and I look forward to what I am trying this week.

Since I am on spring break, I thought I needed to try something a little different.  I love the Pioneer Women's Tasty Kitchen Blog.  I love her recipes, and this site has a lot of great recipes.  So the meals this week are from there.


I will add some fries and/or veggies/salad to this.




I will add some bread and veggies to this.






I'm going to have this with it:



I will serve this with rice and veggies.  I also will not use ginger.






Well, that should do it.  I think I'll be busy, but I will enjoy getting to cook!!!




1 comment:

  1. Yum, the pretzel rounds look so good. I'm printing the recipe right now, hopefully we'll have time to bake them this weekend. We make pretzels often, but I like how this recipe calls for brown sugar. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here