Saturday, April 23, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--Almost Forgot to Post Tonight

I planned my meals out nice and early today, and I already have done the grocery shopping.  But I almost forgot to post!  Where has my mind been??

Last week's meals are nearly done.  I am carrying one over--Honey Curry Chicken.  I was pleased with Meals 1 and 2, but I thought Meal 3 was just so-so.  Good flavor, but we had old noodles.  I also did not make the dessert.  I made the dessert from a couple weeks ago:  Crockpot Dump Cake.  It doesn't get any easier than this, and it was good!  We didn't use blueberry pie filing since it cost over five dollars a can.  I found canned blackberries in syrup at Big Lots last week, and we thoroughly enjoyed the dessert.  We added cool whip to it.

This week's recipes all come from the following book:


Meal 1:  Lemon rosemary Chicken p. 11
potatoes, asparagus, broccoli

Meal 2:  Orange Beef Broccoli Stir Fry p. 57
Oriental Rice

Meal 3:  Monte Cristo Sandwiches p. 94
Salad

Meal 4:  Molasses and Mustard Glazed Ribs p. 108
veggies, corn


Okay, done!  Glad I remembered.  I don't know what I would call this post if I had to wait till Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was organized enough to get my meals planned out ahead of time like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here