Sunday, April 17, 2011

Solution Sunday--Challenge Update, Not a Whole Lot But Better Than Nothing

I have two challenges to update tonight.  I am very busy reading books for other challenges, but here is what happened this week.


No, I do not have my pictures ready yet, but I am happy to report that I am still working very hard on my room.  I hoped to have it done this weekend, but I took my daughter to an Easter Egg Hunt, and then we went to see Soul Surfer (She got sick during it, and we had to leave).  Then I did a 4-hour shopping trip today for my family.  So therefore I didn't get as much done as I would like, but my dressers are organized inside, and my closet has only a couple hot spots yet.  So I am pretty excited about my progress.

As to this week, my plan is to finally finish the left side of my room.  I will then take a picture of it and show you the before and after pictures.  I know that it is best to have pictures every week.  I know I always look for the pictures.  But for some reason, I struggle to get into the habit of taking pictures for my blog.  Maybe I can start the habit this summer so I can continue it when I got back to work.  Forgive my negligence.  Blogging is still a novelty for me.




I thought about this tonight, and indeed, the book I read and reviewed fits. I read Defiant Joy. I also began Revelation in the Bible.


1 comment:

  1. An organizing challenge is fabulous! I need to clean out my closet and dresser something awful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here