Saturday, October 22, 2011

No Satisfied Saturday This Week

And here is why.  I will only be home for dinner on Monday and Wednesday.  My daughter has swimming on Tuesday and Thursday this week.  We have to do a McDonald's run on those days.  I will be leaving Friday and be gone until early evening Saturday to the Women of Faith conference in Seattle!  I blogged about that some time ago, and I will tell you all about it when I get back.  So we are having quick meals this week.  I will be back on track the following week.

I will tell you that my friend (if I can still call him that), Martin, will be coming back from England on the third of November.  Trouble will begin then, but I have made the decision that with the help of God, I will not let him control me or tell me what to make and cook.  I am going to continue our healthy eating in spite of what he says.
You may see a couple changes in recipes when he is here, but I am still in charge of the meals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here