Sunday, October 9, 2011

Solution Sunday--Reviva Labs Under Eye Dark Circle Serum Review


For those of you who normally read my reviews of products, you probably know that I do not often review skin products.  In fact, I have been one who has never found successful skin products (until more recently).  I was always switching brands.  My concern was cost and effectiveness.  There were times I paid a lot of money for something that did not work, and then there were times I paid very little for products that were acceptable.

For most of my life, I have had fine lines under my eyes.  I have allergies, and I think that adds to it.  No matter what I have tried, the lines do not go away.  Sometimes my under eyes are puffy, and as I have gotten older,  I have begun to notice dark circles.  

A while back, I won a bottle of Reviva Labs Under Eye Dark Circle Serum.  I expected it would be like everything else I have tried.  I have been using something fairly inexpensive to treat my under eyes for a while now, and it was tolerable.  I was willing to try this product, but I figured it would be like everything else I have ever tried.

Was I ever wrong!  I was first of all impressed that I only had to use a dot of serum under each eye.  I cannot believe how that little bit goes a long way.  I dabbed it on under my eyes the first night, and almost immediately, my under eyes were improved!  I cannot say that all the fine lines are gone (I think that is something that is just part of me), but I noticed a firming of my under eyes and a reduction of dark circles.  I could not believe it!  As I have continued using it, I think my under eyes are looking better.  I told my mom just the other day that I think I have found something that I am willing to pay for.  I don't mind paying the price for something that will actually work.

I would not normally say this (look at my past reviews, and you will see this is the case), but I would highly recommend this to anyone at any age with any dark circles or puffiness under the eyes.  The stuff works, and I think I finally have found a brand I can get behind.  I actually think I may have to check out some more of their items.

Per FTC guidelines, I won this product in a giveaway, and I was not financially compensated in any way for writing this post.  All opinions are 100 percent mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here