Saturday, October 1, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--Kindle Edition! (10/2-10/7)



Well, I had the opportunity to download this book for free on my kindle a short time ago.  I thought it was high time that I used it to plan out my meals this week.  And this is especially wonderful since the weather is finally beginning to feel like fall.  So here is what I plan to cook.

Meal 1:  Old Fashioned Vegetable and Beef Soup

Meal 2:  Pork Stew

Meal 3:  Chicken with Bread Crust

Meal 4:  Saucy Minestrone

Okay, so I realize I cannot elaborate too much on these recipes this week.  What I will say is that these recipes are simple and will hopefully be pretty standard.  The pork stew has some kind of orange peel flavoring in it.  The neat thing about this book is that it is part of the everything book series.  I hadn't realized just how many topics these books covered until I went to the site.  There is a lot there to check out!

By the way, last's recipes, especially the pie for my mom's birthday, was great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here