Saturday, October 8, 2011

Satisfied Saturday--Featuring Basic Bites Blog (10/8-10/14)

I thought I would do something different again this week.  I happened to be looking around pinterest tonight (you know how dangerous that can be!). And it led me to a blog I didn't really know about.  Which led me to another one and another one--you get the idea.

So I decided I would feature this particular blog--Basic Bites.  She has posted some great stuff, and I am going to use it this week.

Meal 1:
All-American Grilled Cheese
Side Salad/Veggies/Chips

Meal 2:
Tater Tot Casserole
Green Beans

Meal 3:  
Chicken Noodle Casserole
Peas

Meal 4:

Sesame Chicken
Fried Rice
Egg Drop Soup


Last week's meals were pretty good!  I really enjoyed the pork stew!

I need to plan out a dessert too.

Pumpkin Bars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here