Saturday, March 3, 2012

BABADOO DESIGNS - Personalized Stationery Cards - printed on 100% recycled card stock Review


I think sometimes it is a pain to shop for stationery and cards.  I know it is almost a lost art in this day and age, and I know that I can print my own, but sometimes I just don't have the time to do it all my own.  And then you think, "Why bother?  They will just throw it away anyway."  


Enter the company Babadoo Designs.  They can solve this very dilemma for you.  Here is some information about the company.



Looking for unique, trendy and environmentally friendly stationery line?  Well look no further!  All of our Invitations, Announcments and Stationery designs are Babdoo Designs' exclusives and you will not see them anywhere else.  Our designs are taken from original watercolor paintings which are then transfered onto our stationery products and professionally printed.
We believe in doing all we can to conserve the environment and are committed to using 100% recycled paper products.

I was so pleased with their vast selection of designs.  My daughter is a Star Wars freak, so I chose one of their Star Wars designs, and my daughter loved them!  I did, too.  And it feels so good to know that they are a green company since all of the cards are printed on recycled paper!
Be sure to also check them out on facebook and twitter!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here